- Air Management Liner System - Hits produce energy. The Riddell Air Management Liner System helps reduce the energy transferred on a hit with cushions of air held within semi-sealed chambers that spread the impact force out from point of impact and release it at a controlled rate.
- Flat Pad Design - Keeping a low profile means the cap - sits on the humerous - and epaulet - its on the crown of the shoulder pad - don't interfere with a player's helmet when rotating side-to-side.
- Corrugated Arches - Riddell's arches - the molded plastic that sits over the shoulder and on top of the padded liner - are enginnered using a design element called "corrigation" that stiffens and strengthens the structure to reduce weight without also reducing the protective qualities of the component.
- Includes a Removable Back Plate
- PVC Belt - One 1" PVC belt strap.